Tuesday, September 14, 2010

There's always a first time.

  Good morning readers.

   My name is Jose Mejia I was born In the Dominican Republic and My birthday it's on Halloween (uuuyyy creepy, I know). I never in a million years thought that I would be writing in a blog and speacilly that my first post would be about me writing about myself but you know what they say... "There's always a first time". One of the things that I enjoy the most in life is music. Music always makes you feel better when you're going through hard days or great days, It's like free therapy for your mind. I dont have to say much about myself just that I am a very friendly guy and can get along very easily with people. I enjoy the simple things in life such as a warm hug and nature. Also I like things that inspire me such as a quote, Movie, a book, or a simple photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment