Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Blog 4:Reflection

1) I’ve learn a couple of new things this past 3 weeks about writing academic texts. One of them was that you should always come up with a thesis when writing an essay so you could get your point across. I’ve learned that you should give examples that have taken place in real life. Last but not least I learned that free writing is a great way to get better at writing essays. The other stuff we’ve learn I’ve learned them throughout my four years in high school.
2) My thoughts about the interaction with ENA 099 was that it was a good way to help them and give them advices of how to get better in writing, that’s something that I would like to get from other different classes I will like them to read my blogs and tell me what I can do to be better at writing my blogs. Interactions like this make blogging much interesting because it feels good to help others and to read other blogs too. Writing to someone not in class is different from making comments on classmates’ blogs because you don’t really know that person and you can be a little harsh on them and tell them what you really think. Criticizing someone else’s summary did make me more confident and made me realize what the criteria’s for a good summary are.
3) Sharing my ideas in my blog feels great and commenting and criticizing others peoples blogs is a great exercise because you can learn new techniques for writing your blogs and stuff and you can also learn what not to write in your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment