Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blog 8: The Concept of the Other

 During my high school years was always with the cool people. The group that I used to hang around with in high school was known as cool people and then there was “the others.” The others were known as the boring people who were always quiet and boring. The others were always into geeky stuff and they were always doing school work.

  I knew that I wasn’t anything like the others because I was always hanging around with the cool people. I never took high school seriously like the other used to, I always used to think that the only thing I would take seriously in my life was college. The others were always the quiet ones in the lunch room and in the class rooms, and my group was always loud and always making jokes. The others didn't care about what they used to wear and we we're always dressing nice because we cared about what other people thought of us.

  I used to interact with some of the people from the other group but most of them were shy and they barely use to make interesting conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment