Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Follow up to Blog 8

 Most of the time I am considered to be "The other" when it comes to my sexual orientation because I'm gay. I've been in many positions where I've listened to side conversation or people yell at me from their cars because I'm gay and that makes me feel like the other. Most of the times I don't believe it when it happens I just feel very bad for that other person instead of feeling bad for myself. When things like this happen to me I feel pity for the person who’s criticizing me because they don't really know me in other to make me feel like I’m less human than them. It makes me think that they're living very sad lives and probably they're jealous because I'm happier an confident just the way I am. I've been dealing with this type of things since I was 10 years old in elementary school that's probably why I don't pay no mind anymore, I believe this people who do this to me make me stronger I use to feel pity for myself before when I was younger but not anymore. All I know is that I'm happy and that's all that matters to me. We have all sometimes in our lives had been considered as the other sometimes in our lives and I believe this just makes us stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment